EMDR Therapy Consultation
- The standard treatment protocol as well as modified protocols for issues such as addiction, pain management, affect regulation, performance enhancement, panic disorder, phobias, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- How to apply EMDR Therapy in all three stages of the stage-oriented trauma model.
- Several types of Resource Development and Installation.
- How to use EMDR Therapy for self-soothing and developmental needs meeting within an ego-state model.
- Case Conceptualization and discussion of clinical cases.
- Integrating EMDR Therapy into your current way of working and making it your own.
DATES FOR EMDR THERAPY CONSULTATION GROUPS FOR 2020/21
OPEN GROUPS (If you can't make the group you usually attend, you can make it up at one of the other groups):(*) next to the date alerts you that the date is out of the usual sequence
MONDAY: 2nd Monday of the month (Vienna) from 10-11:30am: 9/14, 10/12, 11/9, 12/14, 1/11/21, 2/8/21, 3/8, 4/12, 5/10, 6/14
MONDAY: 3rd Monday of the month (Vienna) from 10-11:30am: *9/28, 10/19, 11/16, 12/21, 1/18/21, 2/15/21, 3/15, 4/19, 5/17, 6/21 FRIDAY: 1st Friday of the month (Vienna) 10-11:30am: 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4, *1/8/21, 2/5/21, 3/5, 4/2, 5/7, 6/4
FRIDAY: 2nd Friday of the month (Vienna) 10-11:30am: 9/11, 10/9, 11/13, 12/11, *1/15/21, 2/12/21, 3/12, 4/9, 5/14, 6/11
If you're planning to attend a different group as a makeup, let Tracy know to expect you at that group. If you're an EMDR Therapy clinician interested in joining a consultation group, please call Tracy at (703)281-9313x2