Welcome to Virginia Family Counseling
Currently, due to the spread of the Covid-19 virus, we are conducting all therapy sessions remotely by either phone or secure video conferencing and we ARE accepting new clients!
Are you wanting to make some positive changes in your life?
Improve your relationship with your partner, child, or work associates or make a career change?
Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, or fatigue and feeling overwhelmed by life?
We know that normal life can be painful and stressful. Counseling can help people during difficult times. There is no mystery to counseling. It is a commitment to yourself or your family to work on your issues, to grow, and to feel more joy in your life.
Here at VFC, we believe in a partnership approach to counseling; you and your therapist will work together to bring about the changes you want.
We believe in collaboration with both our clients and among ourselves and are very proud of the way in which we work together to bring about the best results for our clients. We are all seasoned professionals and each have between 20 and 30 years of experience in the field. We are committed to far exceeding the licensing requirements for continuing education and supervision and actively pursue cutting-edge training. We hope you will consider allowing us to have the honor to work with you to create the life you've been wanting.
This website has been designed to help you find the information you need.
- To learn about the types of therapy we offer and the personal concerns we address, click on CLIENT SERVICES.
- To get information about the credentials and specialties of our therapists, click on THE CONTRACT THERAPISTS.
- If you are a professional looking for supervision or EMDR Consultation for Certification, click on CASE CONSULTATION.
- To find helpful resources, reading material and links to other websites, click on RESOURCES.
- If you're ready to talk to a therapist or make an initial appointment, click on HOW TO GET STARTED.
Our office is centrally located in Fairfax County, Virginia in the Town of Vienna, close to such Northern Va. areas as Fairfax, Oakton, Tysons, McLean, Falls Church, Arlington, Annandale and several major thoroughfares. For directions or to contact us, click on CONTACT US.