EMDR Therapy Consultation
- The standard treatment protocol as well as modified protocols for issues such as addiction, pain management, affect regulation, performance enhancement, panic disorder, phobias, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- How to apply EMDR Therapy in all three stages of the stage-oriented trauma model.
- Several types of Resource Development and Installation.
- How to use EMDR Therapy for self-soothing and developmental needs meeting within an ego-state model.
- Case Conceptualization and discussion of clinical cases.
- Integrating EMDR Therapy into your current way of working and making it your own.
DATES FOR EMDR THERAPY CONSULTATION GROUPS FOR 2023/2024
OPEN GROUPS (If you can't make the group you usually attend, you can make it up at one of the other groups):(*) next to the date alerts you that the date is out of the usual sequence
MONDAY: 2nd Monday of the month from 10-11:30am: *9/18/23, 10/9, 11/13, 12/11, *1/15/24
MONDAY: 3rd Monday of the month from 10-11:30am: *9/25/23, 10/16, 11/20, 12/18, *1/22/24 FRIDAY: 1st Friday of the month 10-11:30am: 9/1/23, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1, 1/5/24
FRIDAY: 2nd Friday of the month 10-11:30am: 9/8/23, 10/13, 11/10, 12/8, 1/12/24
If you're planning to attend a different group as a makeup, let Tracy know to expect you at that group. If you're an EMDR Therapy clinician interested in joining a consultation group, please call Tracy at (703)281-9313x0