EMDR Therapy Consultation
- The standard treatment protocol as well as modified protocols for issues such as addiction, pain management, affect regulation, performance enhancement, panic disorder, phobias, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- How to apply EMDR Therapy in all three stages of the stage-oriented trauma model.
- Several types of Resource Development and Installation.
- How to use EMDR Therapy for self-soothing and developmental needs meeting within an ego-state model.
- Case Conceptualization and discussion of clinical cases.
- Integrating EMDR Therapy into your current way of working and making it your own.
DATES FOR EMDR THERAPY CONSULTATION GROUPS FOR 2022/23
OPEN GROUPS (If you can't make the group you usually attend, you can make it up at one of the other groups):(*) next to the date alerts you that the date is out of the usual sequence
MONDAY: 2nd Monday of the month from 10-11:30am: *9/19/22, 10/10, 11/14, 12/12, *1/16/23, 2/13, 3/13, 4/10, 5/8, 6/12
MONDAY: 3rd Monday of the month from 10-11:30am: *9/30/22, *10/24, 11/21, 12/19, *1/23/23, 2/20, 3/20, 4/17, 5/15, 6/19 FRIDAY: 1st Friday of the month 10-11:30am: *9/9/22, 10/7, 11/4, 12/2, 1/6/23, 2/3, 3/3, 4/7, 5/5, 6/2
FRIDAY: 2nd Friday of the month 10-11:30am: *9/16/22, 10/14, 11/11, 12/9, 1/13/23, 2/10, 3/10, 4/14, 5/12, 6/9
If you're planning to attend a different group as a makeup, let Tracy know to expect you at that group. If you're an EMDR Therapy clinician interested in joining a consultation group, please call Tracy at (703)281-9313x1