EMDR Therapy Consultation
- The standard treatment protocol as well as modified protocols for issues such as addiction, pain management, affect regulation, performance enhancement, panic disorder, phobias, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- How to apply EMDR Therapy in all three stages of the stage-oriented trauma model.
- Several types of Resource Development and Installation.
- How to use EMDR Therapy for self-soothing and developmental needs meeting within an ego-state model.
- Case Conceptualization and discussion of clinical cases.
- Integrating EMDR Therapy into your current way of working and making it your own.
DATES FOR EMDR THERAPY CONSULTATION GROUPS FOR 2021/22
OPEN GROUPS (If you can't make the group you usually attend, you can make it up at one of the other groups):(*) next to the date alerts you that the date is out of the usual sequence
MONDAY: 2nd Monday of the month from 10-11:30am: *9/20/21, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13, 1/10/22, 2/14/22, 3/14/22, 4/11/22, *5/16/22, 6/13/22
MONDAY: 3rd Monday of the month from 10-11:30am: *9/27/21, 10/25, 11/15, 12/20, 1/17/22, 2/21/22, 3/21/22, 4/18, *5/23/22, 6/20/22 FRIDAY: 1st Friday of the month 10-11:30am: 9/3/21, 10/1, 11/5, 1/7/22, *1/21/22, 2/4/22, 3/4/22, 4/1/22, *5/20/22, 6/3/22
FRIDAY: 2nd Friday of the month 10-11:30am: *9/17/21, 10/8, 11/12, 12/10, 1/14/22, 2/11/22, 3/11/22, 4/8/22, *5/27/22, 6/10/22
If you're planning to attend a different group as a makeup, let Tracy know to expect you at that group. If you're an EMDR Therapy clinician interested in joining a consultation group, please call Tracy at (703)281-9313x2